To Our Valued Customers,
A reliable healthcare supply chain is critical to deliver quality patient care. Our business is built upon this philosophy and we are acutely aware of this, during this time of heightened concern for human health and patient safety. As concerns about COVID-19 grow, serving your organization remains our highest priority.
Our Business Continuity Plan has been activated. This plan is designed to ensure ongoing customer support without interruption. As a valued PartsSource customer, it is important that you are informed of the actions we are taking to help you keep mission-critical clinical equipment operational for patient use. We believe it is equally important for you to be aware of the ways PartsSource is prepared to help.
PartsSource Actions to Promote Supply Chain Continuity
With the goal of delivering seamless service to customers, PartsSource leaders are in daily contact with suppliers, working to monitor supply levels and secure safety stock for the products in highest demand.
Key Suppliers and Product Availability
We have engaged key suppliers of the products you buy most frequently, to understand the current status and outlook for inventory. We have confirmed our key suppliers do not anticipate immediate disruption due to workforce illness or supply constraints at this time.
Operational Performance Monitoring
Our teams are equipped with technology and analytics to monitor order status in real-time and ensure operational issues are immediately addressed. We monitor daily supplier performance metrics to ensure our quality standards continue to be met.
Data-Driven Early Warning System
We leverage intelligent analytics to power an early warning system that alerts us to signs of potential supply disruption. This system enables us to proactively engage on your behalf to ensure continuity of supply.
How PartsSource is Prepared to Help
We recognize extraordinary demand can exacerbate common challenges of resource constraints, stock outs and the need for more frequent equipment maintenance. The following PartsSource solutions are designed to address these challenges.
- Bulk Buy Hotline: We are actively working with health systems across the nation to support bulk buys of mission-critical supplies, including respiratory, monitoring, bed repair and replacement products, along with batteries, bulbs and cables. PartsSource also has many months of vital clinical supplies stocked at our warehouse, including patient cables, sensors and leads. Call 877-497-6412 x 1471 for support with bulk purchases.
- On-Demand Service and Labor: PartsSource can help expand your clinical engineering capacity with supplemental labor services. Our national service grid provides quick access to pre-qualified talent within your local community. Submit your request at https://corporate.partssource.com/solutions/repair-and-service/on-demand-service/
- Minor Equipment: We have expanded our minor equipment portfolio to over 2,000 minor equipment devices, including: infusion pumps, patient monitors, telemetry transmitters, modules, defibrillators, scales, pulse oximeters, ECG and thermometers. View all our minor equipment options at https://www.partssource.com/shop/minor-equipment
- Guaranteed Stock: If you are a PartsSource Pro member, you can access dedicated inventory of select mission-critical products predicted to stock out or be slow to ship. We use data-science to ensure critical parts are guaranteed in-stock, ready for prompt shipment when you need them. We are overstocking this supply by several months and monitoring order quantities as a precaution to ensure these supplies are available for all PartsSource Pro members. To view the included products, look for the “PRO” badge on www.PartsSource.com
- Communication: All our backup systems are tested and ready. Please visit www.PartsSource.com to place orders or to check order status. We remain staffed 24 hours a day, 7 days a week to serve you. Please call 877-497-6412 to reach a member of our Customer Care team. PartsSource Pro members: we invite you to call the dedicated PartsSource Pro member hotline at 800-396-8823 for immediate attention.
On behalf of every PartsSource team member, we want to thank you for the work you do to serve patients. I also want to personally thank you for choosing PartsSource. We remain deeply committed to support you through this public health challenge. We commit to keeping you informed and will post regular updates at www.PartsSource.com with new information as it becomes available.
Philip Settimi MSE, MD
President & CEO