Department: Client Solutions
Location: Corporate Headquarters, Aurora, OH
Reports To: Senior Director of Client Solutions
Reporting to the Senior Director of Client Solutions, and collaborating with team members throughout the rest of the organization, the Program Manager is responsible for implementing the technology and workflow solutions sold to our customers. The Program Manager is to manage primary communication with the customer and internal stakeholders while managing and coordinating the project. Within those projects the responsibility includes managing requirements, scope, project updates, schedule/plan, quality, resources, and budget.
The Program Manager will be expected to understand the entire procure to pay process for our provider and service organization customers, understanding how our products fit into that process, and how to incorporate integrations and re-engineer processes to provide solutions to optimize their current procurement process and supply chain. The role requires the ability to work on multiple projects simultaneously, communicate with external customers and work collaboratively with both internal stakeholders, internal team members, and customer project team members.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES
- Provide direct communication/status to clients at the Executive and Director level of major health systems, clinical service organizations, or the manufacturers of medical devices
- Define project governance and manage training, Go-Live, cutover, and transition to support activities
- Develop project specific Statements of Work prior to contract execution
- Ensure proper project alignment and visibility both internally and externally
- Influence internal and external leaders to balance competing priorities
- Lead project and program activities to ensure effective scope, acceptable timing, maximum benefit and quality delivery
A candidate will effectively have and/or demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to professionally work with key members of the healthcare industry and to be seen as a subject matter expert on project/program management, change management, timeline management, etc.
- Strong presentation skills and interpersonal skills
- Ability to work independently and ability to take action independently
- Oversee the implementation and execution of all programs/projects ensuring they are delivered according to contract requirements
- Establish program goals, budgets and forecasts
- Develop implementation strategies including, staffing, databases, appropriate technology tools, etc.
- Manage client relationships, including being the primary point of contact while coordinating meetings, Reporting, issue resolution, etc.
- Analyze program data to improve program performance and cost-effectiveness
- Establish and facilitate cross-functional teams as needed to engage in program design
- Travel up to 40%
- Bachelor’s degree or 4+ years of relevant business experience
- 4+ years of formal implementation experience
- Formal training in project management. PMP certification preferred, but not mandatory
- Understanding of process engineering and process mapping a plus
- Competency in Microsoft Office applications (Excel, PowerPoint, Word, etc.)
- Competency in Microsoft business applications MS Project and MS Visio
- Knowledge of the procure-to-pay / order-to-cash lifecycle a plus
PartsSource Inc. is an Equal Opportunity Employer – M/F/Disabled/Veteran