JOB TITLE: Specialist, Strategic Accounts
LOCATION: Corporate – Aurora, Ohio
REPORTS TO: National Sales Manager
PartsSource, Inc., a leading provider of cloud-based supply chain solutions for the healthcare industry, is looking for a Sales professional to join a new team to drive growth in strategic accounts.
We in the early stages of a plan to rapidly grow sales, an important driver of success is strategic accounts. We are seeking a self-starter that will thrive in a fast-paced environment. This individual will be part of a team chartered with identifying, targeting and growing sales through centralized purchasing groups in GPOs and IDNs.
The Specialist, Strategic Accounts is to forge relationships with decision-makers and business leaders to drive awareness and conversion to product lines offered by PartsSource. The candidate will need to have a proven record in sales performance and growth.
The Specialist, Strategic Accounts develops new customer relationships by identifying customer needs, answering product capability questions, cross-selling capabilities in adjacent modalities, and providing consultative recommendations to transfer the customer from their current supplier to the PartsSource solution. Success in this area will require applying sound product knowledge and broad communication skills to increase revenues and gross margin.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Cold call accounts, identify key purchasing contact in order to forge relationships
- Navigate the internal hospital/IDN environments to reach decision makers
- Evaluate needs and then meet those needs through the existing PartsSource product line
- Schedule meetings and presentations to organizational leadership
- Accurately update customer records with relevant information (contact names, titles, etc.)
- Effectively advance sales through the existing and new target lists
- Sell over the phone to multiple levels of customers
- Efficiently deliver the PartsSource value proposition
- Cross-sell and up-sell adjacent product lines
- Increase revenues in the assigned sales territory by working with their Team Leader to achieve overall performance goals
- Execute strategic sales plans as defined by the National Sale Manager
- Support sustainable sales growth adoption and utilization of our ecommerce platform
As successful candidate will effectively have and/or demonstrate the following competencies:
- Ability to simplify complex concepts
- The ability to professionally interact at the manager and/or director levels
- The ability to create and deliver a compelling value proposition
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong attention to detail
- Passionate to learn and grow professionally
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, and self-starter attributes
- Entrepreneurial, the ability to work in a fast-changing and sometimes ambiguous environment
- BA Marketing or Business or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience.
- 2+ years prior healthcare marketing experience in the healthcare IT environment, or complementary software industry experience selling to senior IT executives and other C-level leaders.