JOB TITLE: National Accounts Business Development Director – West
DEPARTMENT: Business Development
LOCATION: Nearby major national airport
REPORTS TO: Vice President of Sales
This leadership position is responsible for managing all aspects of external, new business development at PartsSource, the market leader serving 3,000 US hospitals in supply chain products and technology for Clinical Engineering at named national accounts. The objective of this position is to develop, foster and close new business with PartsSource’s managed service supply chain programs, in the domain of Biomedical and Imaging Clinical Engineering and Facilities Management. This will be achieved by collaborating with clients to define a better process for sourcing/ procurement of medical device repair and replacement products which results in lower costs, higher quality and improved productivity. This position will focus on named national accounts predominately in the Eastern United States.
The expectations include a high degree of competency to communicate the extensive value proposition of a partnership with PartsSource to provide access to and product from its proprietary supply chain of 5,000 suppliers, quality management systems and productivity technology to improve hospital operations. The National Accounts Director of Business Development must be able to demonstrate a strong knowledge and history of solution selling, the capital sales and service process, and quickly master or understand the daily workflow within Clinical Engineering and Supply Chain.
Selling competency includes demonstration of PartsSource cloud-based eCommerce technologies, web & mobile applications and in-depth knowledge of source-to-pay workflow in the provider community. A successful candidate will effectively achieve the sales targets in the named national accounts and will grow the business in accord with the company’s strategic and financial objectives.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Develop, communicate and execute a sales strategy that ensures attainment of sales goals.
- Target and engage national Clinical Engineering and Supply Chain Directors, VPs and leaders at named national accounts.
- Review current state of medical device repair product sourcing/ procurement and target customer to identify areas where a PartsSource solution, its supply chain, big data and productivity technology can help improve hospital operations
- Collaborate with internal sales organization and Client Services resources to identify pre- and post-go-live impact to supply chain savings, workflow improvements and technology adoption.
- Collaborate with Marketing to execute demand generation events and participate in national tradeshows, user group events, etc.
- Help prepare RFP responses, proposals, and sales presentations.
- Consistently communicate with company leadership on sales opportunities in weekly sales meetings and via its CRM (Salesforce).
As successful candidate will effectively have and/or demonstrate the following competencies:
- A minimum of 10+ years of healthcare solution sales experience.
- The ability to achieve success within information technology, medical device capital, and/or supply chain services within a healthcare provider environment.
- A consistent, proven record of accomplishment of sales achievement vs. targets.
- The ability to assess and recommend process improvements to healthcare leaders.
- Solid understanding of the cost-pressures on healthcare providers.
- Understand the value of interoperability and integration between business applications (e.g. ERP, Materials Management Information Systems).
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written) and a strong attention to detail.
- Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, and self-starter attributes.
- Ability to utilize CRM tools for opportunity tracking, forecasting (Salesforce).
- Is a consummate team player.
- Is passionate to provide the ultimate customer experience.
- The willingness and ability to travel up to 50% of the time.
- Bachelors Degree from 4-year college or university.
- 10+ years prior healthcare selling experience, preference for experience in managed services and supply chain management, medical capital and service contract sales or IT solutions.
- Knowledge of Clinical Engineering and Supply Chain leaders is preferred.