JOB TITLE: Inside Account Representative
LOCATION: Aurora, Ohio
The winning candidate will be responsible for maintaining a high level of customer satisfaction and achieving sales targets by servicing inbound voice, email and chat interactions with our existing and potential customers and initiating prompt and professional outbound communications.
You will develop and manage account relationships by providing service and support to customers. You focus on not only maintaining existing business but also developing new business for assigned accounts.
Your customer will always receive high service levels through activities such as fulfilling parts requests, selling products and services, providing alternative products and solutions, following up on orders and solving issues.
Establishes and retains strong and influential customer, supplier and internal relationships.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
Responds to customer requests, inquiries and complaints in a professional and timely manner. (Identifies options available for resolution. Communicate updates to customers in accordance with established service level standards.)
Processes accurate, complete and timely parts requests. (This includes gathering appropriate details from the customer and provides price, availability and information required to purchase. Resolves open parts request – info request status).
Enters orders, from parts request work and meets customers’ expectations for on-time shipment ensuring that all required information for accurate processing is included.
Responsible for backlog management. Monitor the progress of orders, investigate and make decisions within the established process for resolution of issues.
Initiate post sale requests and manage through life cycle of sale. (Exchange parts, repair requests, tech support calls, tracking, backorder modification, invoicing, credit memos and credit card receipts).
Maintains accurate records of all account and sales activities. (Account information, customer pricing agreements, contacts, emails, parts requests, and follow up activities).
You will work under minimal supervision, referring only exceptional problems for management review.
- Listens attentively and confirms the message presented.
- Communicates effectively via phone, email and chat. Skilled at email and chat communications with appropriate level of professionalism.
- Demonstrates good organizational and detail oriented skills to ensure products and services are delivered in a timely and efficient manner.
- Works effectively in a fast-paced market where rapid changes in technology and advances in treatment are the norm.
- Demonstrates effective time management, multi-tasking, and self-starter attributes
- Able to calculate figures and amounts such as discounts, profits, commissions, proportions, and percentages.
- Competency in Microsoft Office Applications (Outlook, Excel, Word, PowerPoint, etc.)
- Willing to travel up to 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree (B. A.) from four-year college or university preferred; or two to five years related experience and/or training; or equivalent combination of education and experience