The primary role of Imaging Product Specialist is to engage decision-makers and business leaders of potential and established customers to drive awareness and rapid adoption of the existing Imaging product line offered by PartsSource.
This position will be 95% internal and the candidate will need to have a proven record in sales performance and growth.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
The Imaging Product Specialist provides first line support to external customers. This includes answering product capability questions, cross-selling capabilities to customers in adjacent modalities, and providing consultative recommendations to transfer the customer from their current supplier to the total PartsSource solution.
Success in this area will require applying sound product knowledge and broad communication skills to increase revenues and gross margin within the Imaging product line.
- Effectively advance Imaging sales through the existing customer lists
- Navigate the internal hospital/IDN environments to reach decision makers
- Update customer records with relevant information (contact names, titles, etc.)
- Schedule meetings and presentations to organizational leadership
- Execute strategic sales plans and work with leadership to achieve overall performance goals.
- Ability to simplify complex concepts
- Problem-solving and solution mapping skills
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written)
- A strong attention to detail
- Time management, multi-tasking, and self-starter attributes
- Travel up to 10% of the time
- Bachelor’s degree in Business, Business Management or other relative studies; Sales focus preferred
- 3 – 5 years of field sales and business experience
- Sales training from a Fortune 1000 Industrial, Software or Technology company
JOB TITLE: Imaging Product Specialist
DEPARTMENT: Imaging Business Unit
LOCATION: Corporate Headquarters, Cleveland, Oh
REPORTS TO: Director of Imaging Products