Business Development Manager
PartsSource Inc. – Cleveland/Akron, Ohio Area
This position is responsible for managing all aspects of new business development and existing customer growth. The objective of this position is to assist the company in achieving its financial objectives by increasing the awareness, understanding and adoption of the healthcare parts procurement processes and solutions.
The expectations also include a high degree of competency in communicating the extensive value proposition to customers, prospective customers and industry experts. The Business Development Manager must be able to demonstrate solution functionality, and exhibit a comprehensive understanding of the entire procure to pay workflow in the hospital provider community, stand-alone diagnostic imaging centers and other third-party providers of care.
A successful candidate will effectively and efficiently achieve the sales targets in an identified territory and will grow the business in accord with the companies’ strategic and financial objectives.
- A minimum of 2-3+ years of healthcare sales experience;
- The ability to achieve success within information technology, revenue cycle, and/or supply chain services within a healthcare provider environment;
- A consistent, proven track record of sales achievement vs. targets;
- The ability to keep track of new techniques and adoption of industry trends.
- A complete understanding of the healthcare industry landscape and trends such as HIE, EMR, Affordable Care Act, ACO, meaningful use, etc.;
- Solid understanding of the healthcare information technology landscape;
- Understand the value of interoperability and integration between line of business applications (e.g. EMR, ERP, CMMS, etc.)
- Exceptional communication skills (verbal and written);
- A strong attention to detail; Exceptional time management, multi-tasking, and self-starter attributes;
- Ability to utilize CRM tools for opportunity tracking, forecasting etc. (e.g. MS Dynamics, Salesforce, LeadMaster);
- Is passionate to provide the ultimate customer experience; and – The willingness to travel a minimum of 50% of the time.
- BA Marketing or Business or an equivalent combination of education and related business experience.
- 2+ years prior healthcare marketing experience in the healthcare IT environment, or complementary software industry experience selling to senior IT executives and other C-level leaders.