Apply for this position
Start your career in Medical Sales with the world-leader in medical replacement parts solutions and technology
You could be in an exciting fast-paced career now! PartsSource is looking for business development individuals who possess sales and business acumen, strong work ethic, and a desire to succeed working in medical sales.
Don’t miss a great opportunity to join an industry leading company. Named to the Inc. 500/5000 for the sixth year in a row and the Weatherhead 100 for 2011 and 2012, PartsSource wants you to join our winning team.
We need inside sales professionals who are energetic and want unlimited sales growth potential while they convey business solutions to our customers. If you are driven by success, have a great work ethic, have sales experience, you should join our team.
Sales and Product training will be provided.
- Service existing accounts, obtain orders, and establish new accounts by planning and organizing daily work schedule to call on existing or potential sales outlets
- Keep management informed by submitting activity and results reports, such as daily call reports, weekly work plans, and monthly and annual territory analyses.
- Recommend changes in products and service by evaluating results and competitive developments.
- Resolve customer complaints by investigating problems, developing solutions, preparing reports, making recommendations to management.
- Maintain professional and technical knowledge by attending educational workshops, reviewing professional publications, establishing personal networks, participating in professional societies.
- Salary plus bonus
- Excellent health benefits
- 401K Plan
- Quarterly sales incentives
- Monthly sales contests
- Comprehensive on-going training and development
- Personality: Upbeat, energetic.
- Communications: Excellent verbal and written communication skills.
- Computers: Able to learn new applications quickly. A large part of this job requires working with computer software.
- Multi-tasking & Follow-through: The ability to keep track of multiple priorities and tasks, and see them through to completion.
- A steady employment history and sales or similar experience preferred
- Bachelor’s degree or equivalent business experiences a plus.
- We are also looking for associates with the ability to speak, read and write in Canadian French.