Apply for this position
SUMMARY: This position is responsible for providing administrative support to the Executive team. Deals with a diverse group of important external callers and visitors, as well as internal contacts at all levels of the organization. Responsible for providing analysis and reports under direction of Vice President.
ESSENTIAL DUTIES AND RESPONSIBILITIES:
- Performs general administrative duties including typing, copying, filing, memos, letters, answering phone calls, etc.
- Creates or coordinates data analysis for review.
- May also order office supplies, maintain records, schedule meetings or make other special arrangements.
- Organizes, prioritizes and sorts incoming correspondences, including faxes and emails.
- Designs, maintains and organizes custom forms, records, reports and files.
- Works independently and in team settings on special nonrecurring and ongoing projects.
- Helps build sales marketing materials.
- Associate Degree or higher.
- 2+ years office manager/executive assistant experience.
- Excellent written and verbal communication skills
- Able to effectively manage time and prioritize projects in order to meet established deadlines.
- Demonstrate basic computer knowledge through effective use of a personal computer including Powerpoint.
- Advanced skills in Excel for managing and creating reports
- High level of inter-personal skills required to schedule meetings with Customers and internal customers.
- Able to work and communicate effectively with all levels of co-workers, clients and other external contacts.
- Detail oriented and highly organized.
- Able to work in fast-paced, team environment with multiple, sometimes changing priorities.