Apply for this position
Oversees 3rd-party integrations with the company’s E-Commerce solution (eSolution) toolset. Builds relationships with 3rd-party providers to strive for comprehensive connectivity with key healthcare CMMS and ERP solutions providers. Responsible for understanding customer needs and implementing eSolutions integrations at major and transactional customer accounts and overseeing training, follow-up, and ongoing support of the eSolutions integrations for those customers. This is a Business Development role that interfaces with both customers and technology partners.
1. Drives customer usage & adoption of the company’s E-Commerce solutions.
2. Implements or oversees E-commerce integrations at customer accounts.
3. Creates and continuously refines the “implementation playbook” for eSolutions integrations.
4. Manages other resources as needed to ensure an effective implementation which leads to eSolutions adoption.
5. Oversees follow-up with all eSolutions integration users, particularly newly registered users, to ensure consistent usage and adoption.
6. Assembles training materials for inside and outside sales as it relates to effective selling of eSolutions integrations.
7. Meets with customers, defines requirements, writes product specifications, and works with 3rd parties and/or customer IT teams to successfully implement connectivity.
8. Establishes working relationships with key CMMS and ERP providers to offer effective integrations to customers.
9. Performs other duties of a similar nature or level to support the tasks assigned to the Implementation & Support Team
1. BS or BA in marketing, communications, computer science or related field and a minimum of 5 years’ experience in product management, product support or business development.
2. Strong problem solving and analytical skills.
3. Excellent written and verbal communication skills.
4. Works well in a team environment.
5. Ability to lead others.
6. Ability to communicate ideas and problem solutions.
7. Self-driven and motivated to delight customers and business partners.